Very often newcomers who are trying to start the own e-business expect disappointment and decline. What’s the point, why there are so many new e-business and so little successful in it? Let’s try now to understand this.
Most often, the fall occurs for one reason – a newcomer thinks that Internet business is a sort of gold mine, which only costs begin to develop in your pocket right away mountains and money will fall.
And, in general, it is true, but you forget the most important as in e-business work is necessary. And, most importantly, e-business requires the original composition of a business plan.
The main point of any business plan is to promote business to consumer. At least 80% of all activity in e-business is the implementation of advertising and finding new ways and means of advertising. Well-known American Internet – an entrepreneur, Terry Dean, proposes the following five-step plan for promotion of his e-business:
1. Placing ads in ezines. Very good option is paid electronic advertising in email newsletters. The minimum requirement to e-business began to flourish in a short time, placing ads in selected sending is valid for at least 2 times a week.
Undoubtedly, the listing may give excellent results. However, paid advertisements in mailings are impossible to ignore. Because this way of promoting e-business is more profitable and productive.
2. Site Promotion in major search engines. Look for sites that match your e-business topics that occupy the first places in the rankings of search engines, and carefully analyze them. Study all: keywords, titles, text contained in these pages. Once you’ve spent all the necessary research, create a “mirror” of your site using the same keywords, titles, etc., and then register in any major search engine.
3. Every day, new linkages. Make it a rule every day to send a private letter to one of the owners of sites related to your topics, but it is not your competitor, with a proposal to exchange links. With suitable opportunities offer a joint project, the exchange of goods, etc. You should not be immersed in the illusion that the Internet is only a set of automat and for success you need only to press the proper key. This is not so for one reason only: you are in any case working with human beings.
4. Participate in discussion forums. You need to find at least 20 forums on topics of your online business. After that, choose the best ones and put them in bookmarks “favorites.” Visit these pages on a daily basis and take part in discussions on topics on the agenda. If you call their messages of interest from other parties, your signature file quickly will give results.
5. Work not only online but also offline. You should not ignore the ads in real life. The really simple steps for marketing in the real world are such as the distribution, at every opportunity, business cards to people who maybe are interested in your e-business. It should also be mindful of the need to work with the media and in the first place – with publishers of local newspapers and magazines, radios, etc. All your deeds committed in the offline must be tightly coordinated with the strategy for your online business.
Any web site has the right to get website traffic. Learn how many people are building traffic from search engines today – this is part of IM strategy for successful site owners shown on this get website traffic site.
P.S. And once you have good targeted traffic – then “making money with adsense” questions become very easy.
P.P.S. Nowadays we live in the world where info makes life easier. That is why if you are properly armed with the information in your sphere of interest you can rest assured that you will in any case find the way out from any bad situation. So, please make sure to get back to this blog on a regular basis or – an ideal solution for you – sign up to its RSS feed. In such an easy way you will have a direct shortcut to the latest informational updates here. Blogs can be helpful, you just need to understand how to use them.